At Parker Hammond Golf our goal is to give juniors the coaching, instruction and positive support needed for them to improve their games and to grow as individuals.
We believe that golf gives juniors of all ages and skill levels, the opportunity to learn valuable life skills and build character.
We believe that for juniors to get the most out of the learning experience the coaching must be positive, fun, full of interaction and be personalized. This means we keep our group sizes small and have players of the same ages and skill levels learn together.
- Year Round Coaching Programs for ages 5-17
- Summer Camps
- Junior Tours
- Multiple Age groups & skill levels (enabling juniors to learn with others their age and skill level)
- Multiple start dates and times (to make booking flexible around other summer activities)
- Small group sizes (allowing for personalized instruction and learning)
- Flexible Absence Policy (players are allowed one absences over a 12 week session - we do not allow make-up classes during the week)
What We Teach Our Players
- Fundamentals of the Full Swing
- Putting and Chipping
- Pitching and Bunker Play
- How and what to practice
- Golf Etiquette
- Rules of Golf
- Course Management
- Life skills
For any additional information contact:
Parker Hammond - email@example.com - 831.588.7545